World Record Attempt

20 July 2013


At the US Convention in Utah this week, Stampin Up broke world record! To send the most amount of greeting cards from one place. 

The cards had to have a sentiment written inside and addressed with a postage stamp.

My card is being sent to my friend Nicole who came over three nights to help me with getting my swap cards ready for the convention. I must also mention that my amazing Mum and best-friend helped me too, but I have never made a card for Nicole, not even for her birthday, so this one is for her. Thanks Nicole!

This is Nicole's favourite colour pallete at the moment


Stamp Sets: Beautifully Baroque (pg113) ; Chalk Talk (pg12)
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelit ; Oval Punch ; Rhinestones ; Ruffled Stretch Trim ; 3.2mm Taffeta Trim
Colour Combination: Whisper White ; Smoky Slate ; Daffodil Delight ; Coastal Cabana.  
 
Lou X

3 comments

  1. Such a pretty card Lou, the colours and stamping layout are such a lovely combination.
    Sounds like you are having a wonderful time in the US, l'm loving your updates. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, This is a gorgeous card! Your balance of color and texture is quite phenomenal. Totally my style! It was so nice to meet you in Utah, and I wanted to make sure you know Justin and I thoroughly enjoyed our Tim Tams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Gorgeous colours. I want this stamp set now.

    ReplyDelete